Lobster Fisher For A Day
Join Captain Damien and his crew aboard an authentic lobster boat for the thrill of a lifetime! Set sail at sunrise, along with the local fleet to discover what it takes to be a lobster fisher, before savouring your catch.
Heading out into Tor Bay, you’ll connect to the lobster fishery, while watching the crew haul up traps, and measure and band the catch. On board, you’ll be kept comfortable with hot and cold beverages and warm baked goods. Keep your cameras ready for seals, seabirds, and stunning coastlines, as we wind our way through the Sugar Islands, where we’ll stop for a lobster roll picnic on the beach.
Back on land, select your lobster from the day’s catch, to be savoured during a four-course lobster dinner, overlooking the ocean.
- Half-day lobster fishing adventure aboard a fishing boat, during lobster season, with onboard snacks and refreshments
- Lobster roll lunch on the beach or Seawind Landing’s oceanview dining room, depending on the weather
- Four-course lobster themed dinner, showcasing local ingredients
- Return transportation to the wharf from Seawind Landing
- 2-nights accommodation in an oceanview room with jacuzzi tub at Seawind Landing Country Inn, including breakfast
- Local insights to help you explore nearby hidden gems on your own, such as Tor Bay Provincial Park and the Canso Coastal Barrens Wilderness Area
Price: $749 per couple
Based on double occupancy and room availability. A minimum of two people are required to offer the experience; maximum of eight. 24-hour cancellation notice required. While the boats head out to sea most days, we’ll monitor the weather ahead of your arrival and work with you to reschedule or cancel your reservation should the day look unfit. Throughout the spring and into June, the temperature on the water is quite cool. Warm and waterproof outerwear and footwear is recommended.